The Crowned Stick Insect Onchestus rentzi is a smaller species of insect that is hardy and ideal for smaller set ups such as classrooms.
You will receive 20 eggs per pack.
Please refer to our Stick Insect Egg Hatching Guide for details about how to care for your eggs.
Please note: All eggs have been laid in the last 3-6 months. Most eggs should hatch within 6 months. Occasionally eggs may not hatch at all, or can take longer than stated and can vary on your environmental conditions and care.
– 20 Crowned Stick Insect Eggs
– Crowned Stick Insect Care Sheet
– Stick Insect Egg Hatching Guide
– Ongoing email consultancy for the life of your insects.
– Fresh foliage
– Water spray bottle
– Vermiculite, beach sand or coco peat.
Available to ship to NSW, Qld, Vic, Tas, SA and ACT only.