The Children’s Stick insect Tropidoderus childrenii is a beautiful species that resembles a green gumleaf. Some may also end up pale green, yellow or even a bit pink!
You will receive 20 eggs per pack.
Please refer to our Stick Insect Egg Hatching Guide for details about how to care for your eggs.
Please note: All eggs have been laid in the last 3-6 months. Most eggs should hatch within 6 months. Occasionally eggs may not hatch at all, or can take longer than stated and can vary on your environmental conditions and care.
– 20 Childrens Leaf Insect Eggs
– Childrens Stick Insect Care Sheet
– Stick Insect Egg Hatching Guide
– Ongoing email consultancy for the life of your insects.
– Fresh foliage
– Water spray bottle
– Vermiculite, beach sand or coco peat.
Available to ship to NSW, Qld, Vic, Tas, SA and ACT only.