Shipping Terms and Conditions
Dispatch Days & Times:
- Orders are dispatched on: Mondays and/or Tuesdays only.
- Ordering Cut-off Time is: Midnight Saturday night in order to receive it by Wednesday or Thursday.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us, which will include tracking info.
Orders Containing Live Minibeasts:
- All orders containing live minibeasts are sent via Express Post.
- We currently only shipping live invertebrates to NSW, ACT, QLD, Vic, and SA.
- Some species are only seasonally or occasionally available. We apologise for not having the animal you want in stock.
Other Product Orders
- Orders that do not contain live animals are sent via Express Post, Regular Parcel Post or Courier.
- We ship our kits and other products anywhere within Australia.
- Larger and more fragile items such as the Reptile One Mini-T Cube tanks/kits are sent via courier.
Receiving Your Delivery:
Please ensure there is a safe place for the courier or delivery driver to leave your precious parcel. Live invertebrates should be kept out of direct sunlight and rain, and away from animals that may damage the parcel such as cats, dogs or ravens!
- There are no returns or exchanges on live minibeasts. Please make your selection carefully.
- Deceased or Unwell Minibeasts: If you receive an animal and it is dead upon arrival or appears to be sick or dying, please take photos and video and email them to us immediately or within 12 hours of receiving the delivery. You must demonstrate that the animal is indeed dead or doing poorly for a replacement or refund.
- Other Broken/damaged items: If your items arrive damaged or broken, please take photos and submit to us via email within 12 hours of receiving the parcel to receive a refund or replacement.
Complaints and Feedback
We value your feedback, whether it be negative or positive, and will not shy away from improving things wherever possible. Whatever the problem is, we are here to help work it out! Just drop us an email anytime!