Covid19 Notice UPDATED SEPT 2020: Please Read.
Looking for something different for your next community event?
We offer a fun, interactive exhibition featuring a stunning collection of beautifully detailed display tanks, featuring fresh native foliage, wildflowers, lichens, mosses and of course, a special curation of large, live colourful Australian minibeasts! Also features educational and interpretive signage, free postcards, magnets etc. Safe, supervised hands-on encounters with harmless minibeast species also featured. And yes we have a CovidSafe Plan! Please contact us for a copy.
OR enquire about our new LIVE Walk-in Butterfly Tents!
Butterfly tents are available in the warmer months from approx. October – April and are subject to seasonal availability. Bookings 6 months in advance required.
Ideal for venues & events such as:
– Environmental Education Centres, Universities and Museums
– Shopping Centres & In-store Events (Spring Launch, Summer Promotions, School Holidays etc.)
– School & Council Fetes, Shows & Festivals
– Landcare, Coastcare, Water Catchment Authority & Local Land Services Events
– Plant A Tree, World Environment Day, Threatened Species Day, Science Week, Pollinator Week, World Wetlands Day etc.
– Science, Garden, Agricultural &/or Environment Festivals.
Please note: These events require an indoor space and are not generally suited for outdoor venues, unless a large enclosed marquee is provided. (Many of our minibeasts can not handle UV exposure, temperature extremes, winds etc. Our tanks fog up in the sun and the animals cook and/or hide from view!)
Please contact us to discuss your needs or to obtain a quote!