Looking for something different for your next community event?
We offer a fun, interactive exhibition featuring a stunning collection of beautifully detailed display tanks, featuring fresh native foliage, wildflowers, lichens, mosses and of course, a special curation of large, live colourful Australian minibeasts! Also features educational and interpretive signage, free postcards, magnets etc. Supervised handling of harmless minibeast species also featured.
OR enquire about our new LIVE Walk-in Butterfly Tents!
Butterfly tents are available in the warmer months from approx. October – April and are subject to seasonal availability. Bookings 6 months in advance required.
Ideal for venues & events such as:
– Environmental Education Centres, Universities and Museums
– Shopping Centres & In-store Events (Spring Launch, Summer Promotions, School Holidays etc.)
– School & Council Fetes, Shows & Festivals
– Landcare, Coastcare, Water Catchment Authority & Local Land Services Events
– Plant A Tree, World Environment Day, Threatened Species Day, Science Week, Pollinator Week, World Wetlands Day etc.
– Science, Garden, Agricultural &/or Environment Festivals.
Please note: These events require an indoor space and are not generally suited for outdoor venues, unless a large enclosed marquee is provided. (Many of our minibeasts can not handle UV exposure, temperature extremes, winds etc. Our tanks fog up in the sun and the animals cook and/or hide from view!)
Please contact us to discuss your needs or to obtain a quote!