The Goliath Stick Insect Eurycnema goliath is one of Australia’s largest and most stunning species of Phasmid.
This egg hatching pack comes with 20 Goliath stick insect eggs, ready to hatch!
Please note: Sometimes eggs may take quite a while to hatch. Most will hatch in the first 6-12 months. Some eggs may not hatch at all, due to a number of reasons. All eggs dispatched have been laid in the last 3-6 months.
Please refer to our Stick Insect Egg Hatching Guide for details about how to care for your eggs.
– 20 Goliath Stick Insect Eggs (inside small container)
– Goliath Stick Insect Care Sheet
– Stick Insect Egg Hatching Guide
– Ongoing Email Consultancy for the life of your stick insects.
Does not include:
– Hatching Tub
– Substrate such as vermiculite, beach sand or papertowel.
– Larger enclosure
– Fresh foliage
– Water Spray bottle.