This complete kit comes with everything you need to keep a Giant Rainforest Mantis as a pet in the home, office or classroom.
Most specimens will be green once they have gone through their final molt. Some may be golden yellow, or a little pinkish or orange!
All of our specimens are Captively-reared by us, in our Blue Mountains Bug Lab!
All of our specimens are Parasite-free.
Specimens shipped currently are approximately L5-L7.
All specimens come with Basic Care Sheet and ongoing email consultancy.
Please Note: These insects are Harmless, but not recommended as pets for young children.
Only Shipping to Qld, NSW, ACT, Vic, TAS and SA, Australia.
– 1 Live Immature Male Giant Rainforest Mantis Hierodula majuscula (sub-adult).
– 1 Square Popup Enclosure (30cm x 30cm x 30cm)
– 1 Water Spray bottle
– Leaf Litter pack (for floor of enclosure)
– Ongoing email consultancy during the life of your mantis.
– Basic A4 Giant Rainforest Mantis Care Sheet
– Regular live food (such as live crickets, mealworms or wood cockroaches).
– Branches or plant cuttings such as fern (for perching / decoration only)
– Heating / Warmth
– Ambient temperature range of 22-28C
– Humidity levels of 60-80% / Daily spray with water
– Sturdy perching such as plant cuttings or branches (important for molting)
– Pest & toxin free environment.
– Limited handling