Due to High Demand!
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at raising some baby Giant Rainforest Mantis?
These bubs are feeding well and have already molted once!
Captively bred and raised and Parasite Free!
You will receive one 3rd instar Giant Rainforest Mantis Hierodula majuscula (unsexed).
Length: Approximately 12-14mm.
– Live food such as Vinegar Flies.
– Water Spray bottle
– Ambient Temperature range of 18-28C
– Humidity Levels of 70-90%
– Stable enclosure such as upright jar, plastic container or tank for each individual mantis.
– Regular supply of Live food such as Vinegar Flies.
– Daily spray with water
– Adequate room to moult / grow.
– Regular clean out of enclosure to avoid mould, build-up of waste, smell etc.
Please Note: Mantis are predators that eat other insects, which includes other mantis! You must separate each mantis in your care to avoid cannibalism.
[Animals in images are not photos of current specimens. These images are of advanced specimens to give you an idea of how they will look as they grow and mature).