The Australian Leaf Insect Walaphyllium monteithi is a true leaf insect!
Please note; this species only feeds on Lilly Pilly Syzygium australe and other similar varieties.
You will receive 20 eggs per pack. (unmated)
Please refer to our Stick Insect Egg Hatching Guide for details about how to care for your eggs.
Please note: All eggs have been laid in the last 3-6 months. Most eggs should hatch within 6 months. Occasionally eggs may not hatch at all, or can take longer than stated and can vary on your environmental conditions and care.
– 20 Australian Leaf Insect Eggs (unmated)
– Australian Leaf Insect Care Sheet
– Stick Insect Egg Hatching Guide
– Ongoing email consultancy for the life of your insects.
– Fresh foliage
– Water spray bottle
– Vermiculite, beach sand or coco peat.
Available to ship to NSW, Qld, Vic, Tas, SA and ACT only.